BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Orientation Ended!

Heyya,here I am to update my blog again!I'm sorry for the late update again because I registered my personal online account yesterday,so I only get to online yesterday.But now I'm free,so here I am,sitting in front of computer,blogging.

Let's talk about the time I had in INTI UC these few days.
Well,it was not that bad as I thought before I came here.I was like thinking I will be alone here,because it's still a stranger place for me here.Well,I came to INTI UC with my parents,taking 5 hours,travelling from Alor Star straight to INTI UC.So,I reached IIUC at 3pm.There,I went to ask something about the course,about the time of enrolment,about the fees,and registered myself into the hostel room.I'm staying at Mendel (M) block, level 3,room 24.It's quite a small room actually.If I were to stand up,and raised up my hand,then my hand will definitely touch the ceiling fan.So,can you imagine how small the room is it?But then ok,since it's a hostel room,and it's single room,so I m fine with it.Then,I took all my things to my room,and went out for dinner.Huhu,sumptous dinner before my parent went back. ='(...haha,sad sad...lols!Anyway,spent one night getting used to the environment.

The next day,I enrolled myself into AUP at MPH (multi-purpose hall).A lot of people there,and I was like alone there again.Then,I finish enrolled at 1pm.Finish my lunch with Lin Wai at dining hall,then walked back to hostel room,and slept again!(PIG) I woke up at 4pm and get myself ready for the Orientation.I walked to the Sport Hall at 4.40pm. Orientation started,and Vijey conducted it. We were divided into groups. I were in group 9!Then,we were asked to figure out a group name,pick a group leader and make a cheer.Our team's facilitator was Manoj,a people from INTIMA EXCO.We were very quiet initially,and no one would talk,until at last,some people did the talking.We were named INTI Knight at first,but then changed to Fiftians. (all credit to me....Hahaha...just kidding) Our group leader is Devika and the cheer was like Fiftian...Fiftian...Fiftian....We are the best! (LOLS!) After that,we did some performance at the stage,sang the INTI song,before they released us for dinner and rest.Then that night,we did some team buiding activities,e.g. lifting a people,build the longest line using the thing u have on yourself. Lols...we dismissed at 10pm.

Third Day,Orientation again,started at 10am.AO did some talk,so did the Security Office.After that,it was the college tour.Jasmine(INTIMA president) & Raymond lead the tour.Urm,the academic block was quite big,and the lecture rooms are all around.I scared that I may get lost for the first few days.The library should be a nice place to visit next time. The tour finished at 1pm and I followed some new friends for lunch at the dining hall. There,I met Shiau Shuang.Actually,I was quite happy to met Yin Wei & Shiau Shuang there,since we haven't meet for such a long time ady.After lunch,Jason,Ah Rui,Ah Hao,Say Khuan and I went to play snooker.I didn't play,but they played.I was just the spectator there.After some chatting with them,only I knew that they are elder than me.They are all 20 yrs old,and I'm 18!Hehez...after snooker,we went back to Sports Hall.Argh...it's very boring...so many talking during that session(Library,Exam unit,OAR,INTI Online,SAO,INTIMA briefing).5 of us almsot fell asleep.It ended at 6.30pm at last and we went for our dinner outside > bath > continue the orientation again at 8pm!We played the Blow Wind blow and station game.The station game was nice.I enjoyed myself,especially the paper,scissor,stone station!It ended at 10pm,then we went to "yam cha" together. Jason,Say Khuan,Fion,Joanne,Devika,Sri,Manoj,Meyven,Kean Eng & I went to mamak for supper.Lols,they are all elder than me.I am the youngest at that table!Aiks,little brother.I was suprised to know that someone from that table is actually 25 years old ady! 'o'!!!We went back to hostel at 12+am.

Fourth day,orientation again.Today,Dr Sia came to give us a brief talk,and then the CCC talk.After that,lunch break!Jason,Ah Rui & Ah Hao would be going back on that day.So,after my lunch with Ah Hao,I went back to Sports Hall with Sri,Joanne and Fion.Again,it was a boring afternoon,listening to all talks.During the SAO session,we were divided into new group again.This time I was in group 3.New group,new member!And I got to know more people like Kean Eng,Peach,Li Teng,Hong Tak,some Botswana guys and others.We drew the map of campus using the most creative way together.Then,it finished at 6pm and I went back to hostel room right away.Online>bath + thinking of not attending the night session.But then,I went out at 7.30pm for dinner,and attended at night session(show time session) at 8pm!Thank god,I attended the night session of that day,or else I would miss out the fun!We were assigned to make a protocol,a sample,so that this thingy would make the world a better place.We made a "Teleporter",which would teleport you to any place in just some seconds.It was nice,and we enjoyed it!After it was finished,we went to YAM CHA again.This time,the adventure club people brought us to YAM CHA.There again,I knew more people,like Daniel,Cindy(a funny girl),and Hui Ling.I was so happy to knew that Cindy & Hui Ling aged 18,which is same as mine.(LOLs,I'm a bit sampat) It's quite a fun night that night,and again I had fun there.We went back hostel room at 12am.

Fifth day,No talks!However,we would be going to Alamanda,Putrajaya.I woke up at 9am,and suprised to see that Say Khuan was playing game at my room.He has been playing non-stop at my room from 12am till the time I woke up.IMPRESSIVE!Then,Say Khuan,Joanne & I went to bus-stop at 10pm,and too bad to know that the buses were full!Therefore,we had to travel to Alamanda by Van.I haven't go to Alamanda before,so I were looking forward to it.We reached Alamanda at 11.30am.Then,3 of us went to look out for GSC...Hahaha...movie time!The movie would start at 1.35pm,so we went for our lunch,and shopped a bit.I invited Cindy to watch the movie with us,but too bad the ticket were sold out.The movie was very nice,and we enjoyed it....until a kid disturbed us.Joanne & I couldn't stand with the kid.I wondered why couldn't his parent ask him to sit down quietly.(Aiks...)The movie finished at 3.15pm,and we went to Mc.Donald > buy Mc. Flurry. Too bad after the Mc. Flurry,we found out Vijey & Kok Hoe were waiting for us. Oh NO!We were late. We should be moving at 3pm,but then we did not know. (Feel guilty) Anyway,we reached IIUC at 4.10pm,and I went back to my room...online a while,and slept!When I woke up,it was 7.20pm ady.Joanne was calling me out for dinner.Then,I had tom yam noodle for my dinner,and went back to online...Chat,chat,chat...until suddenly,Meyven text me,inviting Joanne,Say Khuan & me for supper.So,again,we went for supper.I had a iced milo and Roti Boom.Then,have a little chit-chat there,before walking back at 12pm.Then,we continue our chat at the Beethoven's block there. After that,Say Khuan went to bath,and the 3 of us went to TV room,watching Jim Carey's movie.Then,have a little chit-chat again there,until 1 something,when Joanne can't stand ady.She stayed at block J,so we both walked back,and *TADA*,here I am,updating my blog.

It's been a fun orientation for me,although it's boring when it comes to the talking part. I meet a lot of friends there,and looking forward to know more.

Btw,it's 31/08/08.So,Happy Merdeka Day to everyone.
Don't forget Baskin Robbin wo...Hahahahaha!


~ Chee Yang ~

0 comments: