BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

08/08/08 + 09/08/08 Diary









AND



















08/08/08 ~ Memorable Day =)


Why is 08/08/08 so special?Dun you think the date is so special?Well,special date has its own special ocassion.So what's the special ocassion?Please don't let me know that you don't know what is happening this day,because I'm really gonna knock you!Well,it's the Beijing Olympics Game 2008's Opening Ceremony!Woah...

08/08/2008 Morning sunny
Today I wake up pretty early.Why?Because "hairy fella" gonna fetch me out for breakfast..hahaz.After bath and get myself ready,I watch TV while waiting for his arrival.About 10 minutes later,Yan Wei ~ the hairy fella,Jin Wee & Tze Jieh reach my home.Then,I follow hairy's car to Simpang Kuala.Then,we settle our breakfast there.I have a plate of char kuay teow.Oh no,Jin Wee takes away my prawn away from my char kuay teow!!After breakfast,we go to play dotA while hairy play CABAL.Lols,the animation quite nice..



08/08/2008 Noon & Afternoon windy
We go back at 12pm.Hairy have to go back his home for his lunch,while I need to go back to bath ady,because I'm going back to penang later for the MPW test.Reach home > Bath > Get my bag > Wait my mum > Lunch.I have curry mee for lunch.After lunch > Shahab Perdana.Guys,if you wan to choose between KONSORTIUM or TRANSNASIONAL bus,please choose KONSORTIUM.This is because KONSORTIUM is much nicer,TRANSNASIONAL is totally nightmare.Then reach butterworth jetty at 3:15pm,and take a ferry to penang.It is quite windy today,and it feels nice!Reach penang at 4pm...then take rapid to Bukit Jambul and reach there at 4:45pm.Again,take a taxi up to my hostel and finally reach there at 5pm.Hahaz,I miss my hostel room much,since I haven't go back for 2 weeks ady.Aiks,then I saw my roommate fighting for his exam,fight,fight & fight!The photo at the "Last Updated Photo" there shows it...huhu...

08/08/2008 Evening beautiful evening
Study a bit of malaysian study until 7pm like that.Then,dotA a while until 7 something.After that,we settle our dinner at the cafeteria.I have a sweet & sour fish rice and the INTI high!lols...Then,get back into my room and watch a bit of movie.After the movie,bath > study.Actually I want to watch the OC of the olympic game,but the TV room is crowded with people,so I decide that I will watch it the next day when I get home.Study,study,study until fall asleep.When I wake up,it's 11pm and Doh Wei came to my room.Then we study+chat.Well,I think we chat more than we study.

09/08/08 Midnight quiet night
Doh Wei,Jun Chuen & me study till a little bored d.Then,we decide to go out for supper.Therefore,we go to KAYU to eat roti!Doh Wei & Jun Chuen order Roti Canai while I order Roti Bom.Then after finish our own roti,Doh Wei order Roti Tissue.Woah...That roti tissue is so huge,and we hardly finish it.zZz...after finish the roti,we study again...Well,we go back at 2:30pm.That's very late!When we reach home,Jun Chuen falls!I fall!Then Doh Wei says he wants to study,but after that he falls after me!Hahaz..

09/08/08 Morning glorious morning
I wake up at 7:10am.Then,bath > wake Doh Wei & Jun Chuen up.Later study a bit,Doh Wei & I go to campus for MPW test.We start the test at 8am!hmmm...the question is quite tough,but not as hard as I think it will...Again,some people finishes her paper inside 45 minutes!OHNO,how can that possible???That time I was only doing my section B!Haish...then I finish my paper at 10:15am.After I leave the hall,there are about 10+ peoples left in the hall.Huhu...my MPW test finished ady!!!Then,Doh Wei & I come back to hostel.Well,Jun Chuen go to campus for his MPH test,Doh Wei go back his house,and I online,that's why I'm here writing blog now!


THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!
P/S : All the best to all the athletes who will be competing in the Olympic games!!!



~ Chee Yang ~

0 comments: