BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Sabrina (Late publish)

To Sabrina:

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Sabrina,
Happy Birthday To You...

Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le.


Happy Birthday wo Sabrina!Hehez...Happy to get my wish?But sorry wor...I publish this blog a little bit late,because I was busy watching the olympic games!Haish...

Exam+birthday,haish...so sad.How's your celebration?Celebrate together with books right?I'm sorry that I have to wish you from a far distace.I don't really have the chance to go back to penang.But nevermind,I know you got my wishes ady ritez?Hehz...

Anyway,I still want to wish you:
1. Healthy
2. All the best in your exam
3. Stay happy
4. Stay pretty
5. Must remember me (lols...)
6. Anything!?

P/S : I will not be able to update my blog start from sunday because I am going other place else.But I will be back on this wednesday.


~ Chee Yang ~

0 comments: