BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Choong Ai

To Choong Ai:

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Nicole,
Happy Birthday To You...

Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le,
Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le.

Huhu...another friend’s birthday!Happy Birthday wo!Wah,it’s first day of August ady lehz,2008 almost finish its 3 quarter already.Hahahaz,too bad I changed my course now,and it’s a bit like of wasting my time now.Anyway,Choong Ai turns 17 ady lor…big big girl ady…later can learn how to drive car ady lor..hahahaz…actually I am quite happy that we still keep contact after 2.5 years d since our last meeting.Hehehe…that time we looked like “small children”.You said I looked like a little skinny boy…lols!However,when I saw the picture a few days ago,I do agree on that!But now,hahahaz…stronger ady,challenging “athlete”!=.=’’’


Anyway,Birthday girl...I still wish you:
1. Healthy
2. Stay Happy
3. Stay Pretty
4. Dun get too "pong" (lols...)
5. All The Best in A-level
6. Keep In Touch with me (lols...)
7. Anything!?

Hmmm....yesterday(31/7/2008) as usual,didn't do much things. Afternoon just online and playing games..But then later in the night,my mum brought me to her friend's party.Since we have nothing to do,so we did attend the party!

We attended a quite rich family's party.Woah,thier house compound is very very big.Big enough to play soccer there.When I reached there,saw some juniors which I knew...hahahaz...

Later that,ate something like Nasi Lemak & my favouritez :LAKSA!while eating...I got to enjoy some performances.Singing....Dancing....Hahaz...quite an enjoyment.However,most of the song they sang,most of them I didn't know...haish...Later then,I was suprised to saw my secondary school's teacher was there too.Madam Mar lor..any people from Keat Hwa still know her?Lols...our English teacher lor...she attended the party too,and DANCING..of course she will not be excluded from it.She even leaded some aunty to dance lehz,like last time she leaded some students to dance at the pavillion.Hahaz...nice to see her actually.

We left after the performance finished.It's about 11.30pm that time...Below are some pictures I took from the party:





















My favourite food : LAKSA!!However,i ate a bowl only...



















The leftover after finished the Nasi Lemak and sate ^^



















Cups and plate @.@...My dad & Bro there!!




































Who is that handsome guy har?Ohhh....Me lar!! (beh tahan nia,rite?)





THAT'S ALL FOLK!

~ Chee Yang ~

2 comments:

Nicole Pang said...

wei thank u!!! hahaha.. so surprise seeing a post for me! HAHA.. really appreciate it.. Arigato Gozaimasu~! yea.. really happy that we still can keep in contact.. too bad u cant come to penang la.. im in penang now.. going back to kl later after lunch.. and thanks for calling me on my birthday k! appreciate it! haha.. hope to see u again la :-)

xuxu said...

wooww...

the most handsome is u ler..

no others le~~

hohoho