BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

5th Of August Diary (Late publish)

I'm sorry I haven't really update anything these few days. I don't know what's the reason,why I can only access into this page after 1am.Hmmm...so weird,before 1am,i cant enter into this page.Anyway,these 2 months,there are quite many people's birthday...so you can see...all the blog here was full of wishes (woohooo...).Nice right!?The next birthday will be Miss Sze Jing birthday ady lehz.Huhu...too bad cant celebrate with her.


Anyway,I'm going to write about the thing I did during 5th of august in this blog.Well,nothing special actually,it's just the small gathering that makes that day a little more special.


MORNING (5/8/2008) windy

Erm,early in the morning,after my breakfast and bath,I will just continue my routine...watching tv!What programme?Erm,if I'm not mistaken...I'm watching AXN,but forget what programme is that ady.Anyway,I just watch it while waiting my mum to fetch me out.



NOON & AFTERNOON (5/8/2008) raining

My mum come back.Then,I drive her out to the place she want to go.Aiks,used to be driver ady.However,I'm glad to do it,because somehow,I like to drive!Lols...don't know why.However,I will prefer to drive alone,because no pressure!Lols...after that,we buy lunch back home,because my brother will be coming back from school soon.There must be people in home before he reach home,or else he will have no key to enter the house.Aiks...When I reach home,then start to teach him science,cause he will having science paper the next paper.Later then,go online again!



EVENING (5/8/2008) beautiful evening

I watch tv until 6.30ady.Then,go to bath and get ready to go out.Before I get out,I forget that I still have to finish the keoh teow teng!Huhu..wanna go out eat,and now...it looks like I don't need to eat extra d!After finishing the noodles,it's 7:10pm ady.Then suddenly got a msg..."Hey,still playing ahr?" lols..that Hui Xiang must be thinking I'm playing until forget d.No,I'm going out ady!Woohooo...drive again!Lols...After fetch Hui Xiang,then we fetch Zi Yang & Yeong Chee.Wah,the road to Yeong Chee's house is bumpy.When we travel along that road,it's like sitting inside a tank...Anyway,we reach Old Town at 7:30pm.Huhu...we are late ady!Ai Ling,Kee Tuan & Tze Jieh are waiting us.Haish,so paiseh nia...then when everyone sit down,noise come.Feel paiseh lo sit with them....hahahaz....because that time,it's just us and some people there...and we are the noisiest there,aiks....we took 20 minutes exactly to order our dinner.Quite some time to order right?Haish...I ordered one iced white coffee and a bowl of laksa (AGAIN!!!).Hehez...it's quite good actually to have these kind of gathering,because all like to make prank,especially LAU HUI XIANG!


After we finished our dinner,we go to Star Parade!Urm...go there shopping lor,then play some games,look some books,shop some things etc.,and we leave Star Parade at 10pm,because Yeong Chee & Zi Yang need to go home earlier.I fetch Yeong Chee,Zi Yang & Hui Xiang back..and then myself reach home again.Then,change my clothes and watch tv.......


THE END!

P/S : I have upload some photos beside this blog there, under the title "Last Update Photo".Hope you all enjoy^^


~ Chee Yang ~

0 comments: