BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

4 Days diary start from 17/8/2008

Hey,I am back!Hehez...havent update for such a long time d.Now it's the time!Hmm...lately I was a little busy for my course.Well,I am going to be a new AUP student at INTI UC.erm,quite excited and quite sad.Why excited?Because I'm going to a new environment,meet new people,and become new ME!Why sad?Because leaving IICP,and leaving all my friends there.

Well,I will start my diary today at 17/8/2008,where I start my journey to KL!


17/8/2008 Sunday sunny
Rinnnggggg.....8.30am ady!Time to wake up > bath > breakfast.Well,the breakfast today,simple and easy.Two hard-boiled egg,one cup of milo,done!After that,we are ready to go to KL!I bring some books with me...so I can read it when I am bored.Well,basically the whole day for this day,I'm trap in my car!Well,we start from Alor Star highway > Pendang > Gurun > SP > Bertam > Sg.Dua > P.Pauh > Kulim > Butterworth > Penang > Juru > Bkt. Tambun > Jawi > Bandar Bahru > Bkt. Merah > Taiping > Cgkt. Jering > K.Kangsar > Jelapang > Ipoh > Tg. Rambutan > Gopeng > Tapah > Bidor > Sungkai > Slim River > Behrang > Tg. Malim > Bkt. Beruntung > Genting Highlands > Rawang > Shah Alam > Sg.Buloh > Kepong. And we exit thru Kepong highway and head to IKEA and IKANO at Damansara.Well,it's quite lucky for us because it's not the busiest time of the day.Or else,we will be stuck in the traffic jam again...However,finding a parking lot,it's been a difficult job for us.We took 30 mins to get us parked at last!Then,shop...shop...shop...until 7.30pm!After that,we leave there and head to Cheras.We go to eat BAK KUT TEH!Hehehez...I like the BAK KUT TEH...and after BKT,we go to uncle's apartment,overnight there!THE MALAYSIAN HOPE...Lin Dan vs. Lee Chong Wei. I get the chance to watch it,but it's very disappointing.LCW lose...lose because of tonnes of pressure on him,and the sharpness of Lin Dan.Anyway...plenty of chat with uncle and aunt before sleep,or known as Rest In Peace (R.I.P) --> learn from JUN CHUEN!

18/8/2008 Monday rainy
Wake up in the early morning,and looking out of the window,raining!Aiks...a day start with a raining,sienz...anyway,after my simple breakfast and bath,we go out again!We need to go out early today because there is a big day ahead for me.First of all,we pass thru INTI Subang,before heading straight to INTI UC,which is situated at Nilai.I reach INTI UC at 11am.Then,I was consulted by an officer,about the accommodation,about the course,schedule,fees etc..Quite a good update for me!After that consultation,I bet,my parent will rather choose INTI UC more than INTI SJ.Joo Anne sms me,she said she want to meet me,but at last,she cant find her transport!Aiks...so sad!Meanwhile,the JPA students are having ethier MOCK test that day.ATB!After the consultation...job done...and holidays resume.We continue our journey to malacca.Settle our lunch there,then shop at PAHLAWAN street.Mum buy me 2 shirts from F.O.S. !Huhu...so happy!After that,we leave malacca at 6.00pm,and follow the road closest to the coast back to KL.The scenery at the beach is really spectacular.That time it's near sunset,so it makes the scenery even nicer.We settle our dinner at Lukut.Hmm...have a good dinner there.After that,we go back to KL using highway,and reach uncle's apartment at 10pm.That day cant tahan dy,so I go to sleep earlier....

19/8/2008 Tuesday sunny + windy
Wake up>Breakfast>Mid Valley Megamall.Today, we go to Mid Valley with my cousin.Ohh...today is my cousin and my brother's day,because they used to very very good "brother",lols...When we reach there,it's almost 11am ady.My mum and aunt go to shopping,my dad walk alone looking for some electronic stuff,while I bring my bro and my cousin to GSC.Hmm...initially,we want to watch The Mummy:The Tomb Of The Dragon,but then it's fully booked ady.So,we change to Wall-E.my bro and my cousin go to watch it while I walk alone again..Then,we all meet up again at the food court after 1pm.We have lunch there,and I order some claypot rice.Not nice...='( Later then,we go to Robinson,near to Mid Valley Megamall.Woah,the things there very expensive,and the toilet there very class.There is one floor,you need to pay RM5 to enter the premier toilet.LOLS!I wonder,what's inside the toilet...RM5 lehz!!!!Shop...and shop...and shop...until 6.Then time to go back back + dinner ady.We go to settle our dinner first before going back home.Before going back home,we go to some home furniture shop.We spend an hour there...=.=''',and we reach home at 9.Then have a little chit-chat and I go to sleep again...

20/8/2008 Wednesday sunny + rainy
*snore*...*snore*...zZz...waake up!!It's 9 in the morning and we pack our luggage.We are ready to go home ady..So sad to see my brother and my cousin faces...aiks...really "brother"!!!We leave our uncle house at 10,and before we really go home,we go to visit our last location of the day : Genting Highlands.The weather is quite nice when we get up there...but weather got worser and worser,and at last,it rains!However,it does not affect our activities because we are not going to play any ourdoor games.In fact,we are going to shop again at Genting Highlands!=.=''' Shop>Take Picture>Tea at Burger King.After lunch at burger king,TIME TO GO HOME!And we leave genting at 4...when we go downhill,it rains so heavily,that's it's so hard to see through the front window when my dad is driving.Quite dangerous actually...but then my dad make it!We continue our journey back...and we reach at Alor Star at 9pm. HOME SWEET HOME!


~ Chee Yang ~

1 comments:

xuxu said...

wah...

go syok go gai gai lo...

hahaha