BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunway Pyramid's One Day Trip!

One Day Trip To SuNwAy PyRaMiD:

Here I come...by "bik bok bik bok" (travel by bus and the noise of when travel through the uneven road)..

& "tut tut jik kong jik kong" (travel by train and the usual noise of train)

Arrived At Subang at 1.30pm,Oh No Oh No,late ady,movie start at 2pm!

Go go go, "pin pin" I saw taxi...yay,go go go taxi,I'm gonna late ady!

Yeah,arrived at 1.45pm and let's go to cinema.Huhu...long time din go watch movie ady lor..going to watch 钱不够用2,money not enough 2, "ji bo gao iong 2" , "qin mm gao sai 2" (hokkien & cantonese respectively, in case you understand) with little mui mui.(lols..)

T.T (wu..wu..wu..) Too touched ady lehz that movie, but aiyor, i din cry until like that lar. Tears around eye lor,haaha..but also quite funny lehz!

Next up,ICE SKATING!





















Woah, I want to skate! I want to skate!



















Skate finish ady,but don't get decieve by my "happy" face. My jean is wet, buttock pain, hand pain...
Nice experience though...



















Little pang mui mui skate quite good ahr,din slid at all! Thumb up! *clap*

OK,next up, "go lok go lok"...oh no!HUNGRY d...let's go diiner!

Where should we go leh!Oh ya,what about BBQ plaza? ok...let's go lo pang mui mui.





















Choong Ai ahr,I want that meat leh...why grab mine?








Look delicious!? Want to try!? Make a date with me and I'll bring you there...
(hahahaz...)
After dinner,time to go back (sad part!)..taxi taxi,here I come again...
But wait....da pao doughtnut first...hmm...quite nice leh!
Ok,taxi can move ady,we finish buying the doughtnut dy.
Arrive at myspace,pang mui mui go back ady..
Bye bye o Choong Ai,dun miss me ^^ (lols....)
Then need to tut tut jik kong jik kong again...then bik bok bik bok again..
until I arrive INTI at 10.30pm!
I like sunway trip!Wah...can go ice skating & movies lehz...interested to go with me?
can call 012-3456789..thank you!
LOLS..
(don't bother this last paragraph,a bit sot jor...maybe because of buttock pain,agree?)
P/S : Hope you enjoy your day wo Choong Ai! (although I miss out ur 2-years birthday)
~ Chee Yang ~

3 comments:

SQ Yeoh said...

waaa so fun! i didnt skate before leh...BTW i have watched that movie too haha

xuxu said...

wah...

i wan go~!!!!!!

aiyo...

tat day not told u d meh??

wanna watch money not enough,

give me money then see me can d mah...

my money really not enough ler...

wakaka

tEh_o'_ pENg said...

alamak...
come sunway also din come 5 me... wth...haha