BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Look alike VS Feel alike

Heyya!

Too bad,today there are no pictures,today there are no crazy style writing,today it's about blog-sharing. (lols,what the heck am I talking about!?)

Anyway,there is something I want to share during my time at IIUC.
"Look alike VS Feel alike"
What do I mean by that!?Have you ever have this kind of feeling: "Eh,that people looks very familiar!","Hey hey,he/she looks like (someone)"...?

Well,during my time at IIUC,I met a lot of people here.Different culture,different background,different nationality,different religion etc...
However,some of them...look so familiar to me..
The more longer I observe him/her,I more I feel that he/she looks similar with some my friends.
E.g. Some very look alike with the look like Song Qiang, Kee Tuan, Vivian etc.

But then,when I asked my friends..do you they look alike to someone?
They say "NO!"
However,I still FEEL that..."no way...he/she looks like XXX"

So guys...what's your opinion?
When you meet a people who look like your friend?Do you FEEL that he/she look like your friend OR Do he/she LOOK like you friend?
What's the difference between Look alike? And Feel alike?


P/S : Well,I finished my test yesterday.Now I'm having my raya holiday.Wohhoooo!Haha...Going back to my hometown this monday.Argh,loving it...

Hope to hear from you guys... =)

~ Chee Yang ~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look alike means that the particular person has the physical appearance that somehow matches someone that you used to know. Eg, similar face details.

Feel alike on the other hand, may be related to the person's personality or characteristic. Perhaps that someone talks, laughs, sneezes and walks like someone you know. That's when it feels alike, nothing to do with what you see.

Hello. =)