BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mid Valley's Trip with Jason & Jonathan

Aloha!
Moshi Moshi,watashiwa jonathandesh...
Welcome my readers again...today Jason & I going to Mid Valley...
So we are going to show you our trip's process,so hope that you will enjoy it as we do..

- - - - - -

Here We Go!Jason & I start our trip at 11.30pm (late as we expected,because of some "technical problem").We go to KTM station by "bik bok bik bok" (dunno what's tat?refer the previous blog,haha)

Then,we arrive at KTM station lu^^

LETS GO!!!



















Welcome guys and girls and whatever you call,here we are,going to Mid Valley,hope you guys can feel the journey too...yeah!



















So many people fit into one train,luckily we found seats,or else..zZz..gotta stand!OMG!




















Arrived at Mid Valley!!Fuuuu...finally got out from the sandwich can =.='''...now going to Mid Valley lu!



















"Go lok Go lok"...oh oh...stomach starting to beat drum d,time for lunch!Hmm...let's go Sushi King.Oh ya...I want this sushi,I want that sushi...
Jason: Aiyor...I'm eating my sushi lar...see how much I enjoy it!



















Jonathan: I know i have a very big face.
Jason: I know I'm very leng zai
Jonathan: Sei zai,mm yao min (dun wan face <---malaysian english)
Jason: Aiyor,dear readers,you agree?
Jonathan: Agree la!Agree you mm yao min...
Jason: ....Let's continue eating lar!



















Jason's lunch...nice!



















Jonathan's lunch...nicer! (hahaha...)




















Ohh...not movie again!?Aiks...cant watch movies,because we don't have time to watch.This is because,we have a mission at Mid Valley!What Mission leh?Hmmm...you will know it after you finish reading this blog.Huhu^^




















Jason: Sei zai bao...we come here to test for swimming trunk,and you are taking pictures in the fitting room..
Jonathan: Aiyor,just for fun lar...
Jason: Fast la...why are you so slow!?
Jonathan: K la k la...want to mm yao min a bit also cannot...haiyor!




















Yay,job done.Our mission finished!Still din get what's our mission!?Aiyor...buying swimming trunk la,duh!!!Now I'm taking my tea break...huhu...u know what's tat!?I guess you do!But too bad la Jason...you cant eat...guai guai...
Jason: Sei zai bao...



















Wei Wei....I cannot see what's that!!!Too Bright ady!



















Ooooo....That's a tag for 我爱你,I love you,saya sayang akan kamu,sarang heyo...whatever u call...Aiyor...so nice...



















Going back ady...but where's the train!?Haish...we are waiting for you...waiting for you...waiting for you fetch us back nilai...FASTER LA KTM!



















Jason: Sei Zai bao,I so sienz d you still take my picture...
Jonathan: Dun sienz la...we are waiting...it will come soon.
Jason: Beh Tong ady...人有三急...
Jonathan: Go go go...train coming soon
Jason: But the train...so slow!!!



















See see!!No train coming...and there are people lazy to wait ady...I'm starting to get frustrated oso...
Yor...train ahr train,where are you!?I want to go back d lehz...



















Oh No!So many people waiting for train ady...
Jason & Jonathan: Sei "train" bao...
Walao...fast la train..we wait for 45 minutes ady,n still have to fight for space!



















*TADA* We arrived d...after 1 hour
It's 7pm now...
Huhu...start with Jason & end with Jason
Jason & Jonathan : hope you enjoy too!

Now we are going to attand Joanne's birthday party ady...aiks...gotta get going...

Jason: Mata Aemaso...(see you again!)

Pictures of Joanne's birthday party are beside the "Last Updated Photo" there...enjoy^^

~ Chee Yang ~

0 comments: