BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Moving Out From Old House

Arloo..

I'm back again to write another lame blog..
Just finished chatting with Shiong Qi..
Aiks,another lame friend(hahaha....joking lar,dun so perasan!)
After today,i will seldom online ady,because I'm moving out from old house ady,so gotta detach my wireless tomorrow!>.<


Well,moving out from old house...actually...feel quite sad..
Because I have staying at my old house for more than 18 years ady..
Since the first time I get into this world,besides hospital,the first place I came to visit,is my old house.
So,there is a bond between me and this house...
LOL,it seems a bit mad where relationship can be build up between me and a non-living thing..
But it did happened!
HAHA...I'm gotta miss my bedroom,miss my computer room,miss my kitchen,miss my living room,miss the place where I'm playing my laptop now...
Argh...and for all the memories I had in this old house...OHNO...tat's too much to remember.
Now it's really gone..gone..gone..



Just now i spent some time with my mum,wrapping up all the drawing hanging on the wall,then bit by bit,all the things in my old house,are now in the box.
And by friday,all the things will be in the box,and I can't imagine how it will be when we hand our house key to the new owner of this house T.T....
Oh no!I'm gonna miss my old house....



Well,old gone,new will come...
I'm gonna moving into new house.
That's the positive thing I can think of...new bedroom,new environment,everything is NEW!NEW LIFE!
However,I will only stay in my new house for 2-3 days.
This is because the time we move in,it's early of January.
That time I will be ready to go back to Nilai ady...




View from the back of my old house.

>.<
>.<
>.<


万万的不舍!

~ Chee Yang ~

4 comments:

xuxu said...

mana new geh?
XD
x bawa sy pi..
hehehe

Miss C said...

Yeh???
U move into new hse??
Move 2 wher liao a???
Which taman a??

Anonymous said...

Oh,I will move to Taman Gunung Indah,taman which is near our schoo lehz..know where is it?

Miss C said...

Owh....
I noe dy...
Petronas ther ma, rite??
^^