BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Babysitter Week

Heyzzzz..
Lately there is nothing to blog..
But then,mum and dad are busy for our new house.
Then,I have to take care of my 2 cousins and brother home.
Every afternoon,I have to buy lunch for them,bring them for a walk,play with them..
Feels like babysitter...LOLZ!

But nevermind,actually being a babysitter is quite good.
Why!?Maybe can learn to be more independent!?

Anyway,Weei Foong & Wan Lu leaving penang ady,too bad I can't have acc them to airport.
Never meet them since June I think...quite miss them actually.
Not only them,but all the penang friends.
After that fishmarket farewell,we havent been meet.
I WANNA GO PENANG!

As I said,nothing to blog this time...
So lets hope I find something to blog in next few days...=)


~ Chee Yang ~

2 comments:

xuxu said...

wanna come penang find me ar?
XD

aDeLeeN 瑞琪 said...

CY... quickly come penang le... miss you so much!!! hehe...!!!