BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Recapitulation (Nov 09'-May 10')

Okay...6 months of rust here,and here I'm to clean up and do some recap what has been happening around me.It's really a brief summary of my disappearance here...and we kick start with the trip to Perth,Australia. =)

And yep,I went to Australia with my cousins,family,uncle and aunt. It's been a great trip because this was the first time I got to go so far, and the weather there was awesome.I liked it so much...its much like the genting weather,maybe a bit colder. Moreoever,went with cousins is another bonus, because we can share so much fun there. To make things even fun, we actually went there with no GPS, no experience and no guide. We rented a car and with a little homework done at home and some info on hand, there we go to various places, and it's been a great trip, really!!Well, the highlight of the trip should be the day at Albany I think. To drink some wine and enjoy an awesome dinner under a chilling weather, oh dear....that's so wonderful.
2010..back to INTI for my last semester.It's been a lot of ups and downs in this semester.Well,I have burnt a lot of money in this semester,and I have enjoyed a lot of trips in this semester too.So it actually cancelled off each other.Hahaha,but then I really learnt a lot of lessons. What was it? Well,I better don't mention it.Hahaha...and I knew even more friends in this sem..Being class rep in the MUS105 class was really the "proudest" thing within the 5 semesters. And like the photo shows,I got to go a lot of places at KL with different people.Well,the person with black shirt will always be one of the participant..don't worry xD
Dak dong qiang...dong qiang,dong qiang..CNY was coming..and I had a steamboat dinner with my coursemates. We held it at Cheng Kee's house,and it was quite nice actually.Really thanks to Yuek See,Cheng Kee,Wilson,Tze Hou,Peei Yoong & Wai Quai for the attendance that day...we really had a great sem!ESP: The Bio Class with WQ,TH,Wilson xD
And the Chinese New Year arrived..sadly,I will be having my last CNY at home for the coming few years...By looking at this picture,I am sure I am gonna miss home badly during next CNY season.Well...my angpau ain't got bigger though xD xD...
Ahhh..talking about this photo,I remembered I skipped public speaking class just to go for cycling at the Putrajaya's Botanical Garden with Peei Yoong, Wilson & Wai Quai. The cycling was really fun...thanks Wilson for recommending this place.I never knew this place until he brought me there...BUT,it was quite tiring...
MUS105 class!Haha...classic really,because the lecturer-Ms. Lee was really a fussy person.When she was not in a good mood,believe me,you will not want to offend her.And she is not a person that is easily to please...so being her class rep,was quite stressful at times..But of course,I enjoyed some priviledge too,such as being the first person to choose the music concert ticket, being able to fix her laptop, and being FIRST PERSON TO START THE PRESENTATION. Hehe..nice experience la being in this class...Miss it so much now =)
And this,Ah Jian's Birthday at 15th of March.It's great that everyone were able to celebrate with him. Happy 20th birthday Boon Jian and all the best in your study at Australia ya..
Ahh...this photo was taken after a futsal game.Yeeppp...we always hang out together for basketball,not so much for futsal anyway.
Awwww...I am sure you guys know what place is this right?Yep,clubbing!And I had my first experience at Opera,Sunway.I have always wanted to go for clubbing at least once,and this semester,my wish was granted.I went with Ruey,Jason,Chao Yuan,Kok Hoe,Boon Jian,Ian,Sze Jing,Jonathan,Bryan and Camee.It's nice to go with them together...Too bad we had a little problem with the venue...I will be greater if we went to M.O.S!!
Extreme outing...yes indeed!!Our intention that day(shown by this photo) was to celebrate Bala belated's birthday.But it turned out to be an extreme outing.We went out at 8am and came back at 7am the next day.23 hours!?OMG...the places we went were 1-U>I-city>Say Khuan house>Genting>back to INTI.I will like to try again however...Like the "Oh Bek SOOM" and truth or dare at genting!!
No wild guess requires...it's my room! xD Now it's bye bye to this room...=(
Long-anticipated redang trip after a torturing final...We-7 is better than one stayed at redang for 3 days 2 nights.Personally,I love this trip,a lot!
Day after my redang trip,we went to chiooong K at Seremban 2 Jusco.Wooo...another enjoyable day.It's like a farewell to me..and certainly I'm miss 13 gang badly..T.T
"No Brain"..."Pangsai"...I love Langkawi.Yap,went to langkawi with Chao Yuan,Xiao Hui,Fion,Jason and Boon Jian.'Maybe 'that's the last trip with them...
And that sum up what I have been doing...Well of course I didn't mention all those small details here,or else,I will need at least a day or two to post this entry.xD
It's late!That's all for me today...and hope to give more entry here =)

0 comments: