BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm back

Thanks to Mean Han,Weei Foong,Jing Yi,Wan Yen and others that keep reminding me of update my blog,here I am to update and enter a new entry. SUPRISED!SUPRISED! I'm back to blog again...xD


Last blog update > November 14,2009

Today's update > May 22, 2010


WOW!If i don't refer back...I will not realise that I have not update for almost half year ady.Shameful lar...=( A bit rusty...but no worries,here I'm...back again to feed my blog with new update of myself,constant tracking of new comments, more, more and MORE!


But really lar,the biggest thank you have to go to Weei Foong,because everytime she reminds me of how she updates her blog everyday,then I feel a sense of guilty.She is really hardworking lar,worth a round of applause...***applause*** ♥ ♥ ♥ ...


Hmm...well,time flies...In less than 3 month times,I will be going to United state for my continued tertiary study > University Of Iowa. A brief update of myself: I have finished my five-semester study in American Degree Transfer Program at INTI University Collegem, Nilai. Now I'm having a 3 month semester break before transfer to US for the remaining 2-2.5 years there. As you all know, I will be majoring in Actuarial Science,and by going US,my main challenge will therefore arrive. Gooooood luck to me xD

P/S: Not forgetting other people too. Good luck to all my friends that are flying to US too...fight together ya =)
Ok...time to dinner...but don't worry,I will try to do some recap of what has been happening for the past 6 months ^^ Be sure to catch up with me ya...(LOLZ,sounds like ads)

0 comments: