BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Money($$): All That Matters

MONEY!?
STRESS FOR MORE MONEY!?

Yep exactly,I am quite stressful right now.Well,now i realised,money is such a mighty,yet scariest thing in this planet.As the famous chinese saying goes~ 有钱不能买到一切,没钱什么也买不到. Money has been the most important thing for mankind. By everyday,every hour,every minute or even down to every second,there is a high probability that people around the world are in deep worry of thier financial position. The downslope of the world economy made things even worse..people get unemployed,inflation happens,value of money decreases by every year etc. > not having more money makes life really hard!

My last semester at INTI really made me realised,I mean really a bid realised of how important money was to me and everyone.Without money,you are left to be hungry,left to stay at room more,left to be stingy and more..Well,the car accident happened to me (I believe most people don't know about it) really left a big impact on myself. I have to paid on the damage, which is a huge amount for a student. By that moment, I didn't know how to collect that sum of money. I knew I can solved that problem easily by asking it from my parents,but I knew how hard my parents has to earn money everyday,so I tried my best not to ask from them.But I failed,and eventually I still have bite on my lips and ask from them.

After that damage fees was paid,I was left penniless.I supposed to share the damge fees 50-50 with my friends, but then I knew I was the one that was responsible for that accident.So I just took 1/3 from my friends and I had to take the other 2/3.I didn't tell my parents about it,and therefore I have to endure with hunger for almost a month. (Skip breakfast,not going for lunch sometimes,and eat not more than RM5 during dinner time)

Money can be an angel,but when you turn against it,it can be a devil.Now I scratch hard on my head by looking how money flow out everyday.As you all know,I am going to United State for my continued tertiary study.Therefor,a lot of money was needed by my parents to send me out.To reveal how scary the expenses is (even before flying to US), let's see:

Expenses paid before flying off to US:
Application fees : 150USD (RM495)
Courrier fees : RM100
Toefl score report: 40USD (RM132)
Acceptance fees: 250USD (RM 825)
SEVIS fees: 200USD (RM 660)
Visa application fees: 140USD (RM462)
Miscellaneuous: RM50
TOTAL: RM 2724!!

Expenses estimated at US:
35K USD per academic year.

SH*T!!Before I could go touch down on US,I have already paid that amount!Walao...I seriously gonna faint,but I think my parent gonna faint before me!!So really lar...have to search for more scholarships before I go there...ANYONE CAN HELP UP!?eheh..

IN SHORT,MONEY MATTERS!
DON'T SIMPLY SPEND ON UNNECESSARY STUFF...
SAVE MORE MONEY AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEND =)

1 comments:

xuxu said...

bro.....
so...
start ur saving right now ya.. ^^