BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My New House

Hey..
Sorry to all my beloved readers for failing to update anything lately..
Anyway, here am I again, ready to post up the blog that I should have post it earlier...
I will start from my new house..
Awww...finally and officially move into new house =)
Below are some pictures of my new house, however I can only stay in my new lovely house for 4 nights.
Why!?Because Nilai is waiting for me...zZz...


First Night,I slept here..Oh I miss the bed! This room suppose reserve for guest. But I don't care so much, 1 night for me >.<

We have a house warming the next day. Invited many people to our house. This is the dining place!

The view from the living room!
Kitchen =)
Living room...
Up to 2nd floor, and 2nd living room.
My room. I miss it so much >.<
Up again to 3rd floor!
3rd floor suppose to be the office/working area, but it's still messy now.


That's all I can share...;-)





1 comments:

xuxu said...

wah...
i wanna go ur 5star hotel.. ^^
if i go ur hotel, FOC to stay there is it?
hahahaha
thx first ^^