BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

1 Day Trip To KL and Kajang

Today (11/01/2009) I woke up pretty early. I'm going KL with frens again..
Jason miss call me early in the morning...and I woke up unwillingly..took my bath and went to meet them.
The people who were going to the KL & Kajang trip included : Fion, Jason, Ruey, Joanne, Cao Yuan, Cen Ying, Xiao Hui, Bala and me =)
Reached Times Square around 11.30am. Then, the first we do - make our belly's drum silent. We went to a restaurant called "gasoline". First time went to this restaurant!


Ordered Sky Juice (GASoline)!

Everyone is in the photo besides Jason (He is the cameraman!)

From Left : Ruey, Cao Yuan, Jason, Me
Of course Jason & Me (photo maniacs)
Fion & Me (argh I hate my spec)
Lemon chicken rice. Lunch I had!



At Berjaya Times Square With Ruey!


We went Berjaya Times Square, Sg. Wang & Low Yat. We spent most of the time at Low Yat cause Cen Ying wanted to buy a laptop n hp. I had a sore leg after 5 hours of shopping..Never shop that long before. After 7 hours of shop, eventually we left Low Yat and headed back to Kajang. Kajang is our main destination actually for that day. Kajang sate is our main dishes! The sate was delicious, but we walked quite a distance just for the sate. zZz..After sate, we went back Nilai. The trip was quite tiring, but it's fun because I went with so many friends =) No regret!

0 comments: