BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

A half-day of voluntary work.

Heyy..suprisingly,today I'm here to write another blog entry.Haha,2 days consecutive write blog.Is it an achievement?Haha..should celebrate right?xP Anyway,feel like writing blog these few days,so...here I'm for another entry.

Well,today woke up early in the morning,had my breakfast,my dad and I went to Keat Hwa II High School for a voluntary work.Erm,it's like helping out in a ceremony,don't know exactly how to explain it.Oh,there are 3 masters came from Taiwan,China & Bhutan, and they are here today to talk about the true meaning of Buddha and other thing.

We reached there aroung 9 something. It's quite early actually,but then we thought we may go there and help up something.But we realise that the helper are so many that we didn't even know what to help up.In the end,my dad & I sat on a bench, pressing handphone =.=..haih!!!And in the end,my dad called me to go back first cause we are like so stupid there. So I went back,had some sleep,before I went to fetch my bro from school. He had graduation day today,and that's the end of his primary school days (mine are long long time ago). Both of us went to take our lunch at a stall,and I fetched him back before I went back to that ceremony again.

I reached there again at 2pm~and the masters were not there yet!!So we waited,until 2.30pm,and they arrived.So we have a few praving sessions,before the talk started.Wow,first time attended this kind of talk,and then had to read some prayer,felt so fresh.Hahaz..but can be quite boring sometimes..cause I'm alone there hearing the talk.My dad went to help up on other things ady.

Then,we had our break around 5.30pm..I accompanied my dad,before we went back at 6pm!When we arrived home,the dinner was almost served.Gosh,thanks mum,because I'm damn hungry ady!!Had a very good dinner...loving it ^^

After dinner and bath, I came to my little laptop,had a little practice on my TOEFL (going to take toefl this december,at penang).After that,opened my msn chat with friends,and start filling the application form of the universities I had chosen. The application form is so damn complicated lar,haih...need to fill in so many things..In the end,I saved my application form and closed it when it came to the personal statement part.Hahahaz...

Well,and here I'm now typing my blog,gonna off soon...later morning gonna go Keat Hwa K school for a chatiry sales. Wait for more entry wo ^^

0 comments: