BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm back!

Fuuuu~~~ clearing the spider web..
Shooshh~~~chasing away the mouse and cockroaches.
And sweeping away the DUST!!!

Yeap,that's the story for my blog nowadays.
Haven't touch it for quite some MONTHS ady(not days or weeks),breeding mice of cockroach,creating spider webs around..

But here I'm today to clear all those things,cause I'm back to my blog!Hahaha~
Sorry to all my faithful readers,felt I disappointed you all,cause everytime when you all came here with a hope of keeping yourself updated on what's happening around me,and in the end what you see is the same,not-up-to-date blog.But no worry,here I'm to break the ice~~

Hmm...where should I start?
Well,let me just update on myself these few days.I'm now back to Alor Star,finished my fourth semester in INTI-UC.Next sem will be last sem at INTI,before I fly to US.Quite bored actually at home,but then I'm happy to be home.At least I can enjoy all those spectacular,nice,sweetest food at my town.Then,meet up with my family,and friends.Oh,looking forward to this month too cause I'm going overseas,haha...

As I said,I just finished my fourth semester.That semester was an enjoyable sem.I don't know why,I just love that sem.Maybe because of short sem,and there are a lot of crazy moments together,trips...etc.And my birthday was celebrated on that sem too,so for those who haven't wish me happy birthday,well I accept late wishes,so 55 text me or drop a comment here to wish me ya~Haha...

If you want me to update what's happening on that sem,then I think I will need a day to write it.So if you want to know,just ask me personally.But then I can tell you,I enjoyed the sem very much.And now I'm 19,teenage years almost over d T_T..haih..

Well,that's it for today,I will try my best to update the blog every week. =)

0 comments: