BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Interesting semester break

Heyya,nice to be back.These few days I have been busy doing something important,so I'm sorry I didn't update anything here.Hehez,so how's the week?I have been having a short holiday last week.It's really a holiday,because I have been very realaxing for the past few days.No worries,no homework,no pressure,just games,tv,chatting,online bla bla bla...Lols,sounds like i rot in home.Maybe i should add more preservative to me huh?

Anyway,it's been a great holiday.Erm,not in term of fun,but I learnt a lot of things and lesson this week.Well,i just participated in the INTI blast camp organised by INTIMA.Although I'm not participant,but being a helper is quite a great "job" too...After being unofficially appointed as a "cameramen",I have been catching a lot of photos...great photos.Hahahaz,especially the water wars and the night stalk.Hmm...the night stalk is quite a interesting event.It's just a bit dissapointed that the effect is not there.Maybe it's not dark enough.If it's held at the old campus,then it may be a different one i guess,hahahaz...

Well,it's sunday now..and I still didn't do any homework now.Aiks,so lazy to do any homework now,because I'm still in the holiday mood.Aiya,why not the holiday extend more?Hahahaz,just kidding la.School should reopen already,and I should be going to class already,or else I'm just going to rot more and more at home.Moreoever,tommorow going to face the mid-term exam's result.Argh,quite scary!I don't know whether it's good or not.One more thing that bothers me....Whether I should continue HSC,or perhaps change to ADTP/AUP?Argh...still confusing with it...However,my answer will be clear after this week.Hopefully i will make the wisest choice.

That's all for this blog.Gonna prepare for the class tommorow.Good luck guys and have a nice week;-).

0 comments: